WHAT DO I LEARN?
B.E.T. “Target Based” Self Defense System
THE ONLY SELF DEFENSE LESSON YOU’LL EVER NEED!
MY SYSTEM IS THE ULTIMATE IN SELF PROTECTION. IN MY OPINION THERE IS NO OTHER SYSTEM THAT IS FASTER TO LEARN AND MORE EFFECTIVE THAN MY B.E.T. “TARGET BASED” SELF DEFENSE/PROTECTION SYSTEM!
“When you’re in a fight for your life, you better know how to win!”
Coach David Alexander (Self Defense Expert)
All you need to know to survive a violent attack in just 1 lesson!
Psychopaths, killers and rapists do not “fight fair” and if you try to fight fair against a psychopath, you will lose (dead, raped).
Learn to defeat an attacker in 4 seconds. This is no joke! I will show you how to render the scariest and most vile psychopath incapacitated, unconscious or dead in just seconds…using your bare hands, no other “weapon” is needed. You will learn all you need to know to survive an attack from a psychopathic killer/rapist in just 3 to 4 hours of very specialized and unique training. That is all it takes to learn to protect yourself and your family from a life threatening attack. This is the only self defense lesson that you will ever have to take! If I don’t prove it to you, I will give you your money back! You will be blown away by what you will learn in just 3 to 4 hours in my very unique and specialized training system. “I was blown away by what I learned…I could not believe that self defense could be so easy. I learned how to protect myself and family in just a couple hours instead of taking years of typical martial arts classes….not to mention how much money I saved in the process. Thanks Coach!” Don’t worry, the training is not physically hard, anyone can do it. This is revolutionary knowledge and training that you will not get anywhere else. How can you learn all you need to know in 4 hours or less? I’ll put it this way…it takes thousands of hours (and not to mention tens of thousands of dollars) to learn how to control or defend yourself against someone without injuring them, which is what you will learn in typical martial arts classes. The difference is that these classes will get you killed if you need to survive against a psychopath that wants to kill or rape you and does not “fight fair”. Defending your life is not about fancy techniques. It’s about getting the job done (neutralizing an attacker) in the fastest and most efficient way possible. In my system, I am not worried about keeping someone unharmed, therefore I can teach you how to protect your family and yourself from a violent attack in just 4 hours or less of very specialized and unique training.
Learn the “SECRET” to Real Self Defense! This “SECRET”
allows a person of any size, shape or age
to survive an attack from a larger and stronger attacker(s).
Earn An Official B.E.T. Self Defense System
Certificate of Completion
If you don’t have a Knife, Gun or Club, What would you use?: Keep in mind that you will not always have a gun, knife or club with you, but you always have your hands. When you’re in a kill or be killed worst case scenario and don’t have (or cannot get to) a knife, gun or club, then you better know how to use your hands.
I will train you to survive against a worst case scenario using your bare hands. Which means that I will train you to survive against one or even multiple attackers (with or without weapons) just using your bare hands. Most self defense systems focus on defeating one attacker, but neglect to learn to survive against multiple attackers (and you should always assume that they have a weapon). If you’re martial art or self defense system isn’t preparing you to survive a worst case scenario then you’re going to be in some serious trouble if the S#!% Hits The Fan!
“Train for the worst and you will be prepared for the rest!”
Coach David Alexander
I’m going to teach you how to NEUTRALIZE THE ATTACKER(S) using your bare hands…and I’m not talking about some martial arts “death touch”. What I teach is the real deal. There is a “Secret” to be able to do this effectively, and I will teach you this secret. My B.E.T. “Target Based” Self Defense/Protection System will teach you how to render your attacker(s) either unconscious, incapacitated or dead within seconds. If this type of information scares you, then good, because You Do NOT want to take this training lightly.
WARNING!!! What I teach will seriously injure or even kill. If you’re uneasy about taking someone’s life to save your own or someone you love, then this is not the system for you. Go home, board up your windows, lock your doors, buy a few pit bulls, drudge a moat and NEVER, EVER GO OUTSIDE!
To Law Enforcement, Corrections and Military: You will use what I teach when your lethal force continuum allows you to use deadly force. My training is not to be used to control or to make someone submit. You can use this training to enhance what you’ve already been taught. It is always easier to ramp down your attack (once the guy is injured) then to ramp it up (he might injure or kill you before you get to neutralize him).
-You don’t have to know martial arts to defend yourself. I can teach you in just 1 lesson!
-“…end the fight in 4 seconds, not three (5) minute rounds.”
-The Most Controversial Self Defense System in the World!!! SELF DEFENSE FOR A WORST CASE SCENARIO!
-MISSION: To teach and train the FASTEST, most EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT means of self defense to anyone regardless of experience, size, age or strength.
-“This is Real Self Defense for Real People! You will learn exactly what you need to know to protect your family, friends or yourself in a real attack, home invasion, fight or even someone ‘going postal’ at your office or business”
-Do you want Unlimited Confidence? Do you want to Fear NO ONE? Attend a 1 Lesson Self Defense Lesson, Lecture or Seminar and YOU WILL HAVE IT!
My name is Coach David Alexander and I am a Self Defense/Protection Expert and developer of the B.E.T. “Target Based” Self Defense/Protection System. My expertise is having the knowledge and ability to teach someone (in just 1 lesson) how to survive a violent attack from a larger & stronger attacker(s) or someone with vicious intent (murder, rape). This is surprisingly very easy to learn and allows anyone, regardless of experience, size, age, strength, gender, or fitness level the ability to survive a violent attack. What is a “violent attack”? It is when some psychopath, serial killer, murderer, rapist intends to kill or harm you or your family. You will only use my system when your life or the lives of your friends or family are in imminent danger.
My expertise has evolved from years of research and thousands of dollars studying and training in a wide variety of self defense and reality based fighting systems with a major influence coming from the philosophy of the book How to Survive The Most Critical 5 Seconds of Your Life by Tim Larkin and Chris Ranck-Buhr. Some of the systems I have studied and trained in include: Vital Point Strikes by Sang H. Kim, Okinawan Shorin-Ryu Karate, Mixed Martial Arts, Submission Grappling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Gracie Combatives, Target Focus Training by Tim Larkin, Combatives for Street Survival by Kelly McCann, The Self Defense Company Training System by Damian Ross, Reality Based Personal Protection by Jim Wagner, Street Fighting Uncaged and Killer Instinct (Fight Moves for Extreme Survival) with Jeff Anderson and Richie Grannon, Contemporary Fighting Arts by Sammy Franco, British SAS Fight Secrets with Bob Spour and more…
WARNING: You are responsible for your own actions and to know your states self defense laws.
“Just keeping the guy off of you is not a proper defense and only works in the movies.” Coach David Alexander
How to Deal with a Violent Encounter Checklist:
- I will always back away from an encounter, if at all possible, by avoiding or escaping.
- I will always assume that there are multiple attackers with tools/weapons.
- I will do whatever it takes to survive.
- I will never ever let myself be taken to a second location (The Kill Zone).
- When the threat is neutralized (incapacitation, unconsciousness or death), I will get the F*%# out of there. Why? a. You don’t want others coming to the scene where you have to fight a mob or get caught in a riot. b. You will contact your attorney. c. You will deal with the police on your own terms and time frame.
There are only 3 ways to survive a violent attack (neutralize):
How do we accomplish these tasks when we’re under attack? Let’s briefly review these one at a time.
Incapacitation: You must injure your attacker(s) in order to escape. I’m not talking about causing pain, but actual injury.
Unconsciousness: If they are asleep (due to a choke) or knocked out (due to a blunt force trauma or hypovolemic shock), then they will not be able to pursue you.
Death: Unless you’re being attacked by a zombie or vampire, your attacker cannot pursue or harm you or your loved ones when they’re dead. This needs no other explanation.
The Philosophy of Survival is to first learn that there are ONLY TWO RULES that you will need to remember:
Repeat After Me…
Rule #1: I will do whatever it takes to SURVIVE.
Rule #2: I will never go to a 2nd location. (A.K.A. The Kill Zone)
Rules #1 and #2 mean that you will do whatever it takes to survive and never, ever let your attacker take you to a 2nd location. You will make your stand at the initial attack location. Repeat after me “I will do whatever it takes to survive and I will never allow myself to be taken to a 2nd location” (the kill zone).
“Free my hands and I’ll varnish this floor with your brains!” “The Scarlet Citadel” by Robert E. Howard.
“Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet” Maj. Gen. James Mattis
“He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.” Leonardo Di Vinci
“To know your enemy you must become your enemy.” Sun Tzu
DO NOT BE FOOLED INTO THINKING THAT TRADITIONAL MARTIAL ARTS
OR EVEN MIXED MARTIAL ARTS TRAINING IS GOING TO HELP YOU
IN A KILL OR BE KILLED WORST CASE SCENARIO!
When it’s kill or be killed, do you know how to survive? Are you going to front kick a meth’d out 220 pound psychopath? Think of your worst nightmare and imagine trying to keep him from killing you. How did you do? Now imagine two of them at the same time. Who do you think will survive? You? I doubt it unless you know how to incapacitate, render unconscious or kill the attacker. This is the only way to survive an attempted murder or rape. You must learn to render your attacker(s) incapacitated, unconscious or dead or you will probably not survive.
My system is only to be used when you have no other choice. You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to survive. This is not for someone who would rather close their eyes and hope that the “bad man” goes away. Basically, if you’re under immediate threat of bodily injury or death then you will use my B.E.T. Self Defense/Protection System.
What are some examples where you would use my system?
Some examples might include:
- You’re in your bed and you wake up with someone on top of you with a knife to your throat.
- You’re walking in a parking garage when a van pulls up next to you, opens its side door and a guy jumps out to kidnap you.
- You’re walking down the street and right when you turn the corner someone grabs you and drags you into the alley to rape you.
- You’re having fun at an office party and one of your recently fired co-workers comes in with a gun.
- You’re walking out of a nightclub and are surrounded by young saggy pants thugs (multiple attackers w/ weapons!) that need to “stab an old guy” for a gang initiation.
- You’re on a walk and a wild dog comes after you or your child, what can you do? (the B.E.T. Self Defense/Protection System can work in this situation too).
- You’re studying in the university library, late at night and no one is around, except the janitor that didn’t have a background check done when he was hired.
- You’re on a date with what you thought was a “very nice” fraternity boy who spikes your drink when you go to the bathroom and you wake up a couple of hours later duct taped to his bed. Can you think of any other situations?
When would it NOT be appropriate to use the B.E.T. Self Defense/Protection System?
- You will NOT use this system to impress your friends by beating the crap out of someone because they took your parking spot.
- You will NOT use this system if someone accidentally bumps into you at a bar and you feel that you need to “teach them a lesson” for spilling your beer.
- You will NOT use this system if someone is in front of you, in a “12 items or less” grocery store line with 15 items!
When you know what the B.E.T. Self Defense/Protection System is capable of, then you will not feel the need to fight for ego or pride. You will have so much confidence that you will not get dragged into these stupid “slap fights”. I will explain more during the lesson, lecture or seminar.
Who is this system for?:
- Families. Husbands should get their wives to learn this system. Get your wife and some of her friends and have them learn together. Or you should learn the system and teach her or better yet learn as a family. Check out RapeProof.com for self defense for women only.
- Fathers and Sons should learn together. This is a great bonding experience and confidence builder for your son and yourself.
- Anyone who is out of shape. Out of shape people make easy targets. If you’re out of shape, do you realistically think that you’d be able to run away from an attacker? My system will let you defend yourself without getting winded and tired.
- Seniors are considered an easy target for violence and robbery.
- Government Employees (With the economy getting worse, more and more people are looking for someone to blame. Who do you think that will be?)
- Executives (Executive kidnapping is a growing business).
- Airline workers. Don’t expect an air marshal to save your life, you can do it for yourself.
- People and families that are going to another country for vacation or to live.
- College students.
- Fraternities and Sororities (have everyone pitch in for a lecture or seminar).
- Young adults ready to go to college. I’ve spent nearly 6 years attending 4 different colleges and universities and many more years visiting and working in college towns and believe that the college lifestyle (hormones, away from home for the first time, drinking, sex, drugs, bad security, spree killings, etc.) lends itself to be a very violent and dangerous setting. If you’re a father and you don’t get your daughter self defense lessons, before you send her off to college, shame on you!
- School Teachers and Administrators.
- Stay at home moms. How are you going to protect yourself and your children if someone breaks down your door to rob you or worse? Are you going to use your gun that you have locked in a gun cabinet that isn’t even loaded? If you’re on a tight budget then learn with friends and split the cost. Or tell me what you can afford and I’ll see what I can do. I will give you your money back if you don’t think that what I teach will help you survive a violent attack and help you defend your children.
- Those that are close to violence or violent situations such as Probation Officers & Security Workers.
- Preppers and Survivalists (Economic Collapse, EMP, etc…your guns cannot protect you if you can’t get to them!) Read this: Community Self Defense.pdf
- Kids. I have taught my 7 and 10-year-old boys a variation of this system to facilitate a quick escape from a “bad guy”. They have also been training in Mixed Martial Arts for years, especially Grappling and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to deter any bullies. You would not teach a child my system to solve a bully problem! Only for anti-kidnapping and other bad things. Check out BullyProofBootcamp.com to learn how to defeat a bully without violence.
Who this system is NOT for?:
- This system is NOT for the person that would rather shut their eyes and hope that the “bad man” goes away! You have to be willing to do whatever it takes to survive!
- This system is NOT for the person that thinks the police will save the day. It takes time for the police to respond. They’re not going to be there at the exact moment that you need them! You have to be able to defend yourself right away and call the police AFTER you survive the attack. Also, a lot of municipalities and cities are laying off their police officers due to budget problems. What happens when you call 911 and get a recording?
- This system is NOT for the person who thinks they don’t need to learn how to defend themselves because they carry a gun, pepper spray or taser and will just shoot, spray or tase the attacker. Most attacks happen suddenly. The attacker will be on you and you would need to create space to be able to get to your gun, spray or taser. How are you going to create that space? Try something for me. Have a person start from 10 feet away and then have that person, at their discretion, run full speed at you while you try to get your gun, pepper spray or taser out from your concealed carry spot or purse. How did it work out for you?
Here are some of the lessons that you will learn:
- Philosophy of my B.E.T. “Target Based” Self Defense/Protection System and why it is the best system in the world to survive a violent encounter.
- The Martial Arts Myth.
- What is a “Worst Case Scenario?”
- How to avoid a “Worst Case Scenario” before it ever happens.
- One thing that you should never, ever do!
- Revealing the “Secret”.
- What is “Target Based Training”?
- There’s a huge difference between “fighting for your life” and “trying not to get stabbed”…make sure you know the difference!
- End the fight in less than 4 seconds.
- Leave high-flying spin kicks to Hollywood; I will show you the two kicks that actually matter when your life is on the line.
- How to avoid being shot by a gun, stabbed by a knife or beaten with a club.
- Learn how to properly use a knife or club to defeat your attacker. This is an eye opening lesson. If you’re learning fancy knife or club moves, you are probably a dead man in a real fight.
- How to use the world as a blunt force object.
- How to get back to your feet, quickly, if you end up on the ground.
- How to fight multiple attackers…and WIN!
- And more…
- The Top 10 Fighting Myths Exposed!
- Practice targeting and getting “reactions” to open new targets.
- How to escape the “Worst Position Possible”.
- How to win a struggle over a gun, knife or bat.
- How to use your environment as a weapon.
- Plus Much, Much More…
“Old School” Close Combat WW2 moves that are still effective today.
I will show you a technique that will force your attacker to release any front side or rear side bear hug.
I will show you several “Non-Lethal” techniques that will force someone to release any hold.
Are pressure points real? Is there such a thing as a “Death Touch?”
Q & A: I will answer all the questions you may have concerning Self Defense, Mixed Martial Arts, Strength & Conditioning or Weight Loss.
What else in life can you do Just 1 Time and receive a lifetime benefit? You cannot lift weights just one time and expect to get strong. You cannot eat a piece of broccoli just one time and expect to get healthy. You cannot jog around the block just one time and expect to get fit. But you CAN learn to defend yourself by taking JUST 1 of my lessons, lectures or seminars! After JUST 1 LESSON you will have great confidence and life saving self defense/protection skills to last generations! Make the investment in yourself that will last a lifetime. Do it now, before you need it. What good is money if you die before you have a chance to spend it! Contact me today to schedule a lesson, lecture or seminar. Email me: Coach David Alexander, coachalexander @ gmail.com. Right Now!
“Great life saving tools that I hope I never have to use. I feel more confident having this information. Thank you so much!!! Kim G.
“That lecture was great and very informative and also funny at the same time. I feel that I finally have the tools to defend myself if I ever have to, even though I just listened and watched.” Sherri T.
“I have never seen anything like this! I have studied martial arts for self defense my entire life and now feel like it was a waste of time. I learned more in this 1 class about “real self defense” then all my martial arts and military training combined. All I have to say is “WOW!” Brian S.
“I feel that I am a human weapon after this class. Thanks Coach David for telling us the truth about real self defense.” Sean S.
“Wow! I’ve taken self defense classes before and have been to “safety” seminars, but this blows them all away! It’s refreshing to hear Coach David tell it like it is without sugar-coating! The “secret” that Coach David showed us was mind-blowing, but yet so simple, that I know I could defend myself if attacked. I’m bringing my daughter to the next one for sure.” Lisa A.
“Thank you so much for the class tonight. I think every Realtor should have attended. If you ever decided to do it again, I will tell everyone I know to attend. The best spent hour of my life!!! (actually it may have just saved my life)” Diane N.
“Great Eye Opener” Sheri R.
“WOW, I am totally amazed by what I learned. It seems so easy and yet very effective” Amish P.
“This class was very informative, gives you confidence about protecting yourself and how to survive if attacked. It was very enjoyable and was very life altering.” Kris E.
“That was the best private lesson that I’ve ever taken….with the economy getting worse and worse, I was starting to fear for myself and family.” Paul Y.
“I learned more on how to defend myself from a violent attack in 90 minutes, then I’ve learned in 3 years of taking mixed martial arts classes.” Krys R.
“Great Seminar! Funny and learning at the same time” Keissy E.
“This was fabulous! Such useful information and demo. I feel much more confident!” Diane F.
I Want It! How do I attend a 1 Lesson Self Defense lesson, lecture or seminar?
Please contact Coach David Alexander at coachalexander @ gmail.com to schedule a Lesson, Lecture or Seminar.
We offer a 100% No Risk Ironclad Money Back Guarantee!
PRIVATE LESSON/SEMINAR (Includes an Official B.E.T. Self Defense Training System Certificate of Completion)
Location: I will come to your home, business or event.
Length: 3 – 4 Hours
Pricing: FREE ESTIMATES (Send an email to email@example.com with the following information)
-Contact Phone #:
-Date you want to train:
-Expected # of participants:
I will get back with you with an estimate ASAP. Thank you for your business! David Alexander
This is a hands on lesson. We will take all the time needed to completely cover and practice the entire B.E.T. Self Defense System. This will usually take around 3 to 4 hours depending on how many people participate. This is by far the best way to understand and be able to implement the system, the same day if necessary. You will be required to participate in the lesson. Please dress accordingly. Jeans and t-shirt are fine. You will be required to provide a space large enough to comfortably fit the amount of your participants. Or if you come to me, I will provide the space for free.
–Please contact Coach David Alexander (Self Defense Expert) at coachalexander @ gmail.com to schedule a Lesson, Lecture or Seminar.