I have recently decided to offer “vacation” lessons if you come to me. I live on an island that’s been voted one of the most beautiful vacation spots in the world. This island is part of the San Juan Islands located at the Pacific Northwest area of the United States. If you are interested in booking a private lesson for yourself or with your buddies or family, then I will host you at a local training facility at no additional charge. You will only pay your travel expenses to get here and $200 per person for the 3 to 4 hour lesson. Additional time is available at $100 per hour for the entire group if you want to make sure to cover the “Bonus” training. If you are serious about your self protection then email me at coachalexander @ gmail.com to schedule a private lesson “vacation”. Thank you for your time, Coach David
Here are some of the lessons that you will learn plus Bonuses:
- Philosophy of my B.E.T. “Target Based” Self Defense System and why it is the best system in the world to survive a violent encounter.
- The Martial Arts Myth.
- What is a “Worst Case Scenario?”
- How to avoid a “Worst Case Scenario” before it ever happens.
- One thing that you should never, ever do!
- Revealing the “Secret”.
- What is “Target Based Training”?
- There’s a huge difference between “fighting for your life” and “trying not to get stabbed”…make sure you know the difference!
- End the fight in less than 4 seconds, not three (5) minute rounds.
- Leave high-flying spin kicks to Hollywood; I will show you the two kicks that actually matter when your life is on the line.
- How to avoid being shot by a gun, stabbed by a knife or beaten with a club.
- Learn how to properly use a knife or club to defeat your attacker. This is an eye opening lesson. If you’re learning fancy knife or club moves, you are probably a dead man in a real fight.
- How to use the world as a blunt force object.
- How to get back to your feet, quickly, if you end up on the ground.
- How to fight multiple attackers…and WIN!
- Are pressure points real? Is there really such a thing as a “Death Touch?”
- And more…
- The Top 10 Fighting Myths Exposed!
- Learn and practice the 10 Most Devastating, Hand-Picked, Lethal and Non-Lethal Street Fighting/Self Defense “Target Based” Techniques which are the Fastest and Easiest to Learn and Apply.
- Practice targeting and getting “reactions” to open new targets.
- Chokes & Strangles plus how to avoid getting choked or strangled.
- How to escape the “school yard bully” front and rear headlock.
- Takedowns for the street while you stay on your feet.
- Ground survival for the street (not sport!).
- How to escape the “Worst Position Possible”.
- How to escape being mounted with your hands pinned to the ground.
- How to escape being mounted when your attacker is grabbing your throat.
- How to escape being mounted when your attacker is raining down blows to your face.
- How to easily prevent a rape attempt.
- How to win a struggle over a gun, knife or bat.
- How to use your environment as a weapon.
- Plus Much, Much More…
“Old School” Close Combat WW2 moves that are still effective today.
I will show you a technique that will force your attacker to release any front side or rear side bear hug.
I will show you several “Non-Lethal” techniques that will force someone to release any hold.
Are pressure points real? Is there such a thing as a “Death Touch?”
Q & A: I will answer all the questions you may have concerning Self Defense, Mixed Martial Arts, Strength & Conditioning or Weight Loss.
What else in life can you do Just One Time and receive a lifetime benefit? You cannot lift weights just one time and expect to get strong. You cannot eat a piece of broccoli just one time and expect to get healthy. You cannot jog around the block just one time and expect to get fit. But you CAN learn to defend yourself by taking JUST ONE of my lessons, lectures or seminars! After JUST ONE LESSON you will have great confidence and life saving self defense skills to last generations! Make the investment in yourself that will last a lifetime. Do it now, before you need it. What good is money if you die before you have a chance to spend it! Contact me today to schedule a lesson, lecture or seminar. Email me: Coach David Alexander, coachalexander @ gmail.com. Right Now!